The invitation is one of the most important steps in the Life Force business system and is especially so for the new person. The invitation is the tool we use to expose either the product or business opportunity to a new person.
*NOTE*-To hear an audio training about the invitation, please visit “Invitation Training with Annie Schellenberg & Christa Way“
Here are some of the key points in the invitation:
Who do you invite?
-People that are into health.
-People that have health issues.
-People who like to make money.
-People who need money.
-People who are entrepreneurs.
-People you would like to work with.
-People that respect you enough to return your phone calls.
-People that have a sphere of influence.
The longer you make the invitation, the less likely it is that the person you are inviting will say “yes”. Therefore, keep it short. Remember, you are only leading a person to a tool that will explain everything. You do NOT want to be the source of the information.
BEFORE you start inviting anyone to view the information, make sure you have done the following steps;
1. The Getting Started Training (Bronze Module). You need to have done this part of the duplicatible system before you move on to the action steps of the business.
2. Write down a list of prospects (20 initially) with a brief description of your prospects’ lives circumstances.
3. Go over the list with your sponsor BEFORE making any invitations. Your sponsor will help you cater your invitation to each person’s specific needs.
4. Make sure your belief level is adequate about the business and products. You NEED to be excited when presenting this to people. If you aren’t excited about your opportunity to change your life and those around you, circle back with your sponsor to see what needs to be worked on.
Remember the purpose of the invitation is only to transfer the method by which your prospect will learn about the information, nothing more. You do not want to go into all the information about the company, business, and products yourself as;
1. You are new and do not understand all the ins and outs of Life Force
2. You want your prospect to see that you are simply leading them to a tool. If they think they need to learn all kinds of information about a product, for example, chances are less likely they will want to join. Keeping it simple, keeps it simple for them.
3. You want the tool you choose to use do all the work, which is the essence of leveraged income.
There are several tools that you can use to transfer the information to the prospect, but here are the three that we suggest;
-If you want to have your prospect learn about the company, business, and products, you can send them to www.lifeforcerewards.com (25 minutes)
-If you want to have your prospect only learn about Body Balance, you can send them to www.bodybalanceworks.com (9 minutes)
-If you want your prospect to learn about the company, business, and products from a CD on a very detailed level, purchase some of Paul Devlin’s “Retire Rich-The 1099 Way” CDs HERE. In our opinion, this tool has the highest success rate.
Remember, based on your list you put together, invite your prospect based on THEIR NEEDS, not yours. If a person is in a negative health position, invite them to look at the products. If they would enjoy an increased cash flow into their bank account, invite them to look at the business. Note that, right now in this economic situation, the business invite is much more effective.
Opening, get their attention in one sentence:
“John, I know you battle with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I have a product that I think may help you”
“Sue, I know from our conversations you are interested in making more money. I am doing something that has some excellent income earning possibilities and I think you might find it worth taking a look at it.”
Then move right in to the release statement before they have a chance to say anything. The “Release Statement” is extremely important and must happen no later than your third statement. It let’s them know they are completely free to decide and that there will be no pressure. You also let them know it is not going to take a lot of their time.
“It may not be a fit for you, but nothing is lost in taking a look. It will only take 25 minutes of your time.”
If they ask what it is, use the following statements.
“It’s about making money.” or “It’s a natural product.”
“I can’t do it justice in a couple of minutes. You need to see the whole thing.”
“I’m new to it and a tool will do the presentation. You’ll be able to get all the important information to see if it is worth pursuing”.
We are NOT trying to hide anything, just remember, we want the tool to do all the work as that is part of the duplicatible system. We do NOT want to be the source of the information which is why we refer them back to the tool.
If they are open to looking at the products and/or business further, let them know you will be following up with them in 2 days and give them the TOOL!